Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal.
Detach the wiper cap, then remove the windshield wiper arm and blade after removing a nut (A).
Remove the weatherstrip then remove the cowl top cover (A) after removing 3 screws (B).
- Remove the windshield wiper motor and linkage assembly after removing 2 bolts.
Disconnect the wiper motor connector (A) and windshield deicer connector (B) from the wiper motor and the linkage assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Tighten the windshield wiper arm to 20-24 ft. lbs. (28-33 Nm).
- Tighten the windshield wiper motor bolts to 61-96 inch lbs. (7-11 Nm).