REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the inner door panel. refer to Body & Trim for door panel removal procedures.
- Remove the Torx® head screws from the speaker, then carefully pull the speaker from the mounting sufficiently to unplug the electrical connector.
- Unplug the connector, then remove the speaker from the vehicle.
- Install the electrical connector to the speaker, then position the speaker into the mounting plate. Be careful not to damage the foam insulators at the top and sides of the speaker.
- Install the speaker retaining screws.
- Install the inner door panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable and enjoy the tunes!