REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Access the speaker grille fasteners and electrical connector located in the trunk/cargo area. This may be accomplished from either outside the vehicle, by opening the trunk lid/liftgate, or from inside the vehicle, by folding down the rear seat.
- Unplug the speaker electrical connector.
- Remove the grille retainers from underneath the package shelf, then lift the grille off the speaker. Be careful not to damage the retainers, if they are to be reused.
- Remove the Torx® head speaker retaining screws from the top of the shelf, then lift the speaker from the shelf mount.
- Lower the speaker into the shelf mount, then install and tighten the retaining screws.
- Position the grille over the speaker and secure using the retainers. Be sure to replace any retainers which were damaged during removal.
- Connect the wiring harness to the speaker.
- Close the trunk lid/liftgate or return the rear seat back to its upright position, if applicable.
- Connect the negative battery cable and enjoy the tunes!