REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise the rear of the vehicle and support it safely using jackstands, then remove the rear wheel(s).
- Remove the trailing arm-to-knuckle nut.
- Remove the trailing arm body bolts.
- Slide the trailing arm from the knuckle.
- Install the trailing arm into the knuckle and hand-tighten the fastener nut.
- Position the arm to the body, then install and tighten the body bolts to 89 ft. lbs. (120 Nm).
- Tighten the trailing arm-to-knuckle nut to 74 ft. lbs. (100 Nm).
- Install the rear wheel(s).
- Remove the supports and lower the vehicle.