REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- On 1991-95 models, remove the rear wiper arm finish cap, then loosen the retaining nut using a wrench.
- On 1996-98 models, use a small prying tool to disengage the wiper arm retaining latch.
- Lift the wiper blade away from the liftgate window and remove the blade/arm assembly.
- Pinch the wiper blade attachment clip together and slide the blade from the arm.
- Position the blade clip into the wiper arm hook, then slide the blade into the hook until it clicks into position.
- On 1991-95 models, position the arm onto the pivot shaft with the blade horizontal to the liftgate glass lower edge, then install the retaining nut and tighten to 13 ft. lbs. (18 Nm). Close the finish cap over the retaining nut.
- On 1997-98 models, position the arm onto the pivot shaft with the arm just below the first defroster grid at the bottom of the liftgate glass. Push the retaining latch inward to secure the arm to the wiper motor shaft.