Removal & Installation
Remove front door service hole cover by removing the following components:
NOTERefer to the procedure under Door Locks for more details.
- Remove the front door lower frame bracket garnish.
- Remove the power window regulator master switch.
- Remove the front door trim panel.
- Remove the front door inside handle.
- Remove the front door trim bracket.
- Remove the front door service hole cover.
Remove outer rear view mirror, as follows:
- Disconnect the connector.
- Remove the 3 nuts and mirror.
- Press and hold the mirror-s clip, and then remove the mirror.
Remove outer mirror cover, as follows:
- Use a prytool to carefully disengage the 2 clips and 2 claws, and remove the mirror.
- Use a prytool to disengage the 9 claws and remove the mirror cover.
Install the outer rear view mirror assembly:
- Attach the mirror-s clip to the vehicle body.
- Install the 3 nuts and tighten to 71 inch lbs. (8 Nm).
- Attach the connector.