- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
Remove the instrument panel silencer from the passenger side of the instrument panel:
- Remove the 2 push-in fasteners under the right end of the instrument panel.
- Maneuver the part off the center floor distribution duct in order to remove.
- Disconnect the wire harness connector from the blower motor.
- Remove the 3 screws that secure the blower motor to the HVAC housing.
Remove the blower motor from the HVAC housing by rotating and tilting the motor as needed for clearance of the blower wheel.
- Position the blower motor into the HVAC housing.
- Install the 3 screws that secure the blower motor to the HVAC housing. Tighten the screws to 18 inch lbs. (2 Nm).
- Connect the wire harness connector to the blower motor.
- Install the instrument panel silencer onto the passenger side of the instrument panel.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.