The radiator fan module includes a support shroud with two electrically driven motors with fan blades. The radiator fan module is fastened to the radiator. The motors, shroud, and fan blades are serviced separately.
- Remove the upper radiator crossmember.
- Disconnect radiator fan electrical connector.
- Remove the fasteners and upper clip attaching fan assembly to radiator.
- Remove the radiator fan assembly by lifting upward.
- Install the radiator fan to radiator. Install the retaining clip and tighten fasteners to 45 inch lbs. (5 Nm).
- Connect radiator fan electrical connector.
- Install the upper radiator crossmember.