Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the nuts and stabilizer bar attaching link assemblies from the front lower control arms.
When removing the attaching link nut, keep the stud from turning by installing an Allen wrench in the end of the stud.
- Remove the 4 bolts attaching the stabilizer bar bushing retainers to the front suspension crossmember and the body.
- Remove the stabilizer bar assembly from the vehicle.
Position the stabilizer bar and the bushings as an assembly into the front crossmember. Install the stabilizer bar bushing retainer to the crossmember and the body attaching bolts.
- Tighten the bushing retainer attaching bolts going to the body to 45 ft. lbs. (61 Nm).
- Tighten the attaching bolts going through the crossmember to 120 ft. lbs. (163 Nm).
- Align the stabilizer bar attaching link assemblies with the attaching link mounting holes in the lower control arms.
- Install the stabilizer bar attaching links into both lower control arms.
- Install the attaching link to the lower control arm retaining nuts.
Torque the stabilizer bar attaching link nuts to 77 ft. lbs. (105 Nm).