Diagnosis & Testing
- If there is excessive wind noise, check the wind deflector (if equipped) and make sure the sunroof is adjusted.
If there are water leaks, inspect the following:
If the sunroof rattles, inspect the following:
If there is excessive operation noise, inspect the following:
Motor & Switch
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove headlining.
- Disconnect front and rear drain hoses (G).
- Remove the two screws securing sunroof motor to the sunroof assembly (H).
- Remove the sunroof motor and bracket (J).
- To install, reverse removal procedure.