Hydraulic System Bleeding
Bench Bleeding Procedure
- Top off reservoir with new recommended brake fluid.
- Connect a transparent vinyl tube to the air bleeder valve on the clutch operating cylinder.
- Fully depress the clutch pedal several times.
- With clutch pedal depressed, open the bleeder valve to release air.
- Close the bleeder valve.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 until clear brake fluid comes out of the air bleeder valve.
- Perform steps 1 through 6 for bleeding air from the air bleeder valve on the bleed connector.