Nissan Sentra 2007-2012
Connect both battery cables.
NOTESupply power using jumper cables if battery is discharged.
- Use the Intelligent Key or mechanical key to turn the ignition switch to the -ACC- position. At this time, the steering lock will be released.
- Disconnect both battery cables. The steering lock will remain released and the steering wheel can be rotated.
- Perform the necessary repair operation.
- When the repair work is completed, return the ignition switch to the -LOCK- position before connecting the battery cables. (At this time, the steering lock mechanism will engage.)
- Perform a self-diagnosis check of all control units using CONSULT.