Nissan Sentra 2007-2012
- Before connecting recovery/recycling equipment to vehicle, check recovery/recycling equipment gauges. No refrigerant pressure should be displayed. If NG, recover refrigerant from equipment lines.
- Connect recovery/recycling equipment to vehicle. Confirm refrigerant purity in supply tank using recovery/recycling equipment and refrigerant identifier.
- Confirm refrigerant purity in vehicle A/C system using recovery/recycling equipment and refrigerant identifier.
- Discharge refrigerant into the refrigerant recovery/recycling equipment. Measure oil discharged into the recovery/recycling equipment.
- Drain the oil from the -old- (removed) compressor into a graduated container and recover the amount of oil drained.
- Drain the oil from the -new- compressor into a separate, clean container.
- Measure an amount of new oil installed equal to amount drained from -old- compressor. Add this oil to -new- compressor through the suction port opening.
- Measure an amount of new oil equal to the amount recovered during discharging. Add this oil to -new- compressor through the suction port opening.
If the liquid tank also needs to be replaced, add an additional 0.2 fl. oz. of oil at this time.
NOTEDo not add this 0.2 fl. oz. of oil if only replacing the compressor and not the liquid tank.