Nissan Sentra 2007-2012
- While bleeding, pay attention to master cylinder fluid level.
- Disconnect ABS actuator and the hydraulic electric unit or disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Connect a vinyl tube to the rear right bleed valve.
- Fully depress brake pedal 4 to 5 times.
- With brake pedal depressed, loosen bleed valve to let the air out, and then tighten it immediately.
- Repeat until no more air comes out.
- Tighten bleed to 61-78 inch lbs (7-9 Nm).
- Following these steps, with master cylinder reservoir filled at least half way, bleed the remaining brake cylinders in order: front left, rear left, and front right.