Removal & Installation
- Remove engine cover.
- Remove air intake ducts and air filter housing as required.
- Disconnect throttle wiring.
- Disconnect coolant hoses and plug them immediately to prevent coolant leaks.
- Remove the bolts to remove throttle assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Torque the bolts to 7 ft. lbs. (10 Nm). Do not over tighten these bolts or the throttle may not work properly.
A throttle relearn procedure is required.
Make sure that accelerator pedal is fully released.