- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions.
- Discharge refrigerant from refrigeration system
- Remove the bolt and disconnect the discharge hose.
Loosen the nut and disconnect the liquid tube.
NOTECap open the fittings immediately to keep moisture or dirt out of the system.
- Remove radiator grill.
- Remove 2 upper radiator supports.
- Remove condenser.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- If condenser is replaced, add compressor oil to the compressor.
- Lubricate 2 new O-rings with compressor oil and install them to the tubes.
Tighten bolts/nuts to specification as follows:
Discharge hose: 7 ft. lbs. (10 Nm)