Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Properly discharge the air conditioning system.
Remove the fascia. Remove the radiator support bolts.
NOTEAccess the bolts from the rear of the upper radiator support.
- Remove the compressor discharge hose from the condenser.
- Disconnect the evaporator tube nut from the condenser.
- Remove the insulator retainer bolts and the upper insulator retainers.
- Remove the condenser from the vehicle.
- Measure and record the condenser oil in the condenser.
- Fill the condenser with the same amount of PAG oil that was removed.
- Position the condenser to its mounting.
- Continue the installation in the reverse order of the removal procedure.
- Recharge the air conditioning system.
- Inspect the system for leaks.