Removal And Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove 2 / 3 of the brake fluid from the master cylinder
Using a C-clamp or the equivalent, compress the caliper piston until the caliper piston bottoms in the bore.
Caliper mounting bolts
Be sure to use new fasteners, as required.
Install or connect the following:
Clips to the inside ends of the caliper mounting bracket
- Refill the master cylinder to the proper level with fresh brake fluid. Pump the brake pedal slowly and firmly in order to seat the brake pads. Burnish the brakes as needed.