Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2008
Using the GM diagnostic scan tool, or equivalent, refer to the on-screen reprogramming directions and perform the transmission control module programming and setup procedure.
- Be sure that the battery is fully charged.
- Position the ignition switch in the RUN position.
- Be sure you are using the latest software and reprogram the module.
- If the component fails to reprogram, ensure that the TCM connection is okay. Inspect the equipment and check for the latest software.
- Attempt to reprogram the module again. Replace the module if unable to reprogram it.