Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the tire and wheel.
- Remove the stabilizer shaft bar from the stabilizer shaft links.
- Remove stabilizer shaft bar bolts.
- Remove stabilizer shaft bar and brackets.
- If replacing bar remove insulators and replace if necessary.
- Install insulators if previously replaced.
- Lift stabilizer shaft bar into place with brackets.
- Install bracket mounting bolts and tighten to 41 ft. lbs. (55 Nm).
- Reattach the stabilizer shaft bar to the stabilizer shaft links.
- Tighten stabilizer link retaining nuts to 53 ft. lbs. (72 Nm).
- Install the tires and wheels.
- Lower vehicle.