Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and suitably support the vehicle.
- Remove the appropriate rear tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the appropriate wheel drive shaft.
Using a flat bladed tool remove the differential output shaft seal.
NOTETake care not to damage any sealing surfaces.
- Lubricate the wheel drive shaft sealing surface of the oil seal with (75W90) synthetic axle lubricant.
- Carefully install the differential output shaft seal with a seal driver.
- Install the wheel drive shaft.
- Inspect the fluid level.
- Install the rear tire and wheel assembly.
- Lower the vehicle.