Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the tire and wheel.
- Remove the toe link retaining nut.
- Use the appropriate tool to remove the toe link ball joint from the rear knuckle.
- Clean off threads and apply a small amount of penetrating oil to the thread of the link and allow to sit for a very minutes. This will aid in the removal of the nut and not damage the threads.
- Remove the toe link-to-frame nut.
Remove the toe link.
- Installation is the reverse of removal procedure.
Please take note of the following tightening specifications:
Toe link retaining nut: 74 ft. lbs. (100 Nm).
- Adjust the rear toe.