Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the tire and wheel.
- Remove the upper ball joint nut.
- Using the appropriate tool, separate the upper control arm ball joint from the knuckle.
- Remove the rear shock module.
- Remove the upper control arm mounting bolts.
Remove the upper control arm.
- Install the upper control arm.
- Install the upper control arm mounting bolts and tighten to 81 ft. lbs. (110 Nm).
- Install the rear shock module.
- Install ball stud into knuckle and start ball joint retaining nut.
- Tighten ball joint retaining nut to 22 ft. lbs. (30 Nm). plus an additional 150°
- Install the tire and wheel.
- Lower vehicle.