Removal & Installation
The tone wheel for single rear wheel (SRW) is integrated into the wheel hub/bearing assembly and not serviced separately.
- Remove the hub/bearing assembly Dual Rear Wheel (DRW) only.
- Insert a hooked prybar between the hub/bearing and the inside of the tone wheel and pry upwards slightly and work your way around the tone wheel until the wheel is loose.
- Remove the tone wheel.
- Install the tone wheel to the hub/bearing with a thin bead of silicone around the tone wheel.
- Tap the tone wheel down with a soft hammer until seated.
- Install the hub/bearing (DRW)