Removal & Installation
- Remove the appropriate cylinder head cover(s).
- Remove the appropriate camshaft(s).
Remove the rocker arm and lifter assembly.
NOTEWhen the hydraulic lifters are removed from the engine, they must be stored upright and in clean conditions.
- Separate the rocker arm from the lifter.
- Assemble the rocker arm to the hydraulic lifter with the retaining clip.
- Install the rocker arm and lifter assembly onto the cylinder head.
- Install the camshaft(s).
- Install the cylinder head cover(s).