Removal & Installation
The power operated outside rear view mirrors allow the driver to adjust both outside mirrors electrically from the driver side front seat position by operating a switch on the driver side front door trim panel. The power mirrors receive a non-switched battery feed through a fuse so that the system will remain operational, regardless of the ignition switch position.Switch
- Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
- Remove the door trim panel.
- Remove the power window/mirror switch.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors.
- Connect the electrical connectors.
- Install the power window/mirror switch.
- Install the door trim panel.
- Connect the battery negative cable.