Removal & Installation
- Properly relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the fuel tank. For additional information, refer to the following section, "Fuel Tank, Removal & Installation.-
- Disconnect the Fuel Pump Harness Connector.
- Disconnect the Fuel Feed Line and the Fuel Return Line from the Fuel Pump.
- Unscrew Fuel Pump Lock Ring.
Remove the Fuel Pump Assembly.
- Install the fuel pump assembly into the tank.
- Install the Fuel Pump Lock Ring.
- Reconnect the Fuel Feed Line and the Fuel Return Line to the Fuel Pump.
- Reconnect the Fuel Pump Harness Connector.
- Install the fuel tank.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.