REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Then disconnect the positive battery cable.
- Loosen the battery hold-down clamps and remove.
- Using a battery strap or lifting tool, carefully remove the battery from the vehicle.
Use care in handling the battery, remember, it is filled with a highly corrosive acid. Do not smoke while servicing the battery as the vapors are explosive.To install:
- Clean the battery tray and terminals of all corrosion.
- Install the battery and tighten the hold-down clamps.
- Install the battery terminals; positive terminal first followed by the negative.