REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The ignitor module can be found attached to a bracket against the firewall in the engine compartment.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the wire harness attached to the ignitor module.
- Detach the ignitor from the bracket by removing the retaining bolts.
- After removing the ignitor, check the mounting bracket and clean off any rust or grease on the bracket mounting surface.
- Position the ignitor module on the bracket and secure in place with the retaining bolts.
- Attach the wire harness to the ignitor.
- Connect the negative battery cable.