REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The ignition module is located below the steering column inside the vehicle.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the retaining screws securing the interior panel below the steering column. Disconnect any harnesses that may be attached to the panel, and place the panel aside.
- Remove the retaining bolts securing the ignition module to the bracket.
- Unfasten the large and small connectors attached to the ignition module.
- Fasten the large and small harnesses into the ignition module. Take care to connect the harnesses correctly. Do not force any connect into the module.
- Position the ignition module to the bracket and secure in place using the retaining bolts.
- Connect any harnesses removed earlier to the interior panel. Position the panel below the steering column and secure using the retaining screws.
- Connect the negative battery cable.