REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the accessory drive belt(s).
- Using a suitable puller, remove the crankshaft pulley.
- Install the pulley and tighten the pulley bolt to 69-76 ft. lbs. (93-103 Nm) for 1.6L, 1.8L and 2.7L engines. Tighten the bolt on 1.2L engines to 58-72 ft. lbs. (78-98 Nm). Tighten the bolt on 2.5 engines to 94 ft. lbs. (127 Nm). Tighten the crankshaft pulley bolt on 2.7L and 3.3L engines to 115 ft. lbs. (157 Nm).
- Install the accessory drive belt and adjust the tension to specification.
- Connect the negative battery cable.