REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Place a drain pan below the cooler assembly. Remove the two bolts connecting the oil cooler lines to the bottom of the filter housing. Drain oil into the pan.
- Remove the bolt connecting the bracket for the two oil lines to the block. Pull the oil lines away from the block and drain them into the pan.
- Remove the three oil cooler mounting bolts and remove the assembly.
- Install the oil cooler and tighten the mounting bolts to 20 ft. lbs. (26 Nm).
- Install the cooler lines using new seal washers. Tighten the bolts to 25 ft. lbs. (32 Nm).
- Attach the bracket for the cooler lines.
- Start the engine and add engine oil. Check for leaks.