REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the turbocharger covers.
- Disconnect the oxygen sensor connector.
- Remove the flange nuts which hold the center exhaust pipe to turbocharger unit.
- Remove the flange nuts from the transaxle side.
- Disconnect the center and rear exhaust pipes.
- Disconnect the center exhaust pipe from the bracket located on the lower side of the transaxle.
- Remove the center exhaust pipe from the body.
- Install the gasket onto the stud bolts on the turbocharger unit. Connect the center exhaust pipe flange and temporarily tighten it with nuts.
- Temporarily connect the center exhaust pipe and bracket located on the transaxle side.
- Temporarily connect the center and rear exhaust pipes, and center exhaust pipe to the bracket located on the lower side of the transaxle with new nuts.
- Tighten the nuts and bolts at the turbocharger unit bracket, (on the transaxle side) and the bracket (on the lower side of the transaxle), in that order, to specified torque.
- Install turbocharger covers.