REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Dash Mounted Switch
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Using a suitable small prytool, remove the rear wiper switch from the dash trim panel. Remove the switch enough to access the harness at the rear of the switch assembly.
- Unfasten the switch wire harness.
- Attach the rear wiper switch to the wire harness.
- Install the switch assembly into the dah panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Test the rear wiper to make sure it functions correctly.
Refer to the combination switch procedure in this section for removal and installation steps for rear wiper control switches incorporated into the combination switch assembly.