REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unfasten the connector from the airflow meter.
- Loosen the hose clamps securing the air intake boot and remove the air intake boot assembly.
- Loosen the bolts attaching the airflow meter to the air cleaner assembly, then remove the airflow meter and gasket, if equipped. Discard the gasket.
- Install the airflow meter using a new gasket between the meter assembly and air filter housing. Tighten the retainer bolts to 26-44 ft. lbs. (4-7 Nm).
- Install the air intake boot assembly and tighten the attaching clamps to secure.
- Attach the airflow meter connector.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Start the engine and listen for air flow leaks and correct engine operation.