REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Locate the pressure regulator on the fuel rail near the injectors.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the vacuum line leading to the regulator.
- Loosen the fuel line nuts and remove the regulator.
- Disconnect the fuel hose and clamp from the regulator assembly.
- Remove and discard the rubber O-ring from the regulator.
- Install the regulator and tighten the fuel line nuts securely.
- Install the vacuum line on the regulator.
- Connect the fuel hose to the regulator, and secure in place with a hose clamp.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.
- Check for correct fuel pressure.