See Figure 1
- Remove the compressor relay from the fuse block in the engine compartment.
- Verify that there is no continuity between terminals C and D using an ohmmeter.
- Apply 12 volts across terminal B and ground terminal A. Then check that there is continuity between terminals C and D.
- If not as specified, replace the relay.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Locate the proper relay in the engine compartment fuse block for the air suspension compressor.
- Disconnect the relay from the fuse block assembly.
- Attach the relay to the terminal in the fuse panel.
- Check and make sure the air suspension system functions correctly.