See Figure 1
- Verify the voltage between terminal 2 and ground at connector P34 is approximately 10-12 volts.
- Turn the ignition switch ON , verify the voltage between terminal 3 and ground at connector P34 is approximately 10-12 volts.
- Verify the resistance between terminal 9 and ground at connector P34 is 0 ohms.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the driver front seat assembly, and place aside.
- Lift the carpet up, and unfasten the control unit retainer screws.
- Unfasten the control unit wire harnesses.
- Attach the wire harnesses to the control unit.
- Position the control unit under the carpet, and secure in place with the retainer screws.
- Install the driver front seat assembly
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Confirm that the height control system functions correctly before driving the vehicle.