REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle on jackstands.
- Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the trim cover over the upper strut mount.
- Remove the 2 upper strut mounting nuts.
- Using a suitable prytool, push the lower control arm down, and remove the coil spring.
- While pushing the control arm assembly down. install the coil spring in position, then raise the control arm until the strut plate mounting studs pass through the body.
- Install the 2 upper strut mounting nuts and tighten to 47 ft. lbs. (64 Nm).
- Install the trim cover over the upper strut plate.
- Install the tire and wheel assembly.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Check the front end alignment, and adjust as necessary.