REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the air intake duct.
- Remove the air control valve inlet hose.
- Remove the PCV hoses.
- Label and disconnect all electrical harnesses attached to or on the throttle body.
- Loosen the throttle body attaching nuts evenly as to not warp the throttle body assembly.
- Remove the throttle body.
- Remove and discard the throttle body gasket. Clean any remaining gasket material from both mating surfaces.
- Install the throttle body using a new gasket. Tighten the retainer nuts to 13-15 ft. lbs. (18-21 Nm).
- Connect the electrical harnesses.
- Install the air control valve inlet hose and PCV hoses.
- Install the air intake duct.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Start the engine and listen for leaks. Correct as necessary.