REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
Justy is not equipped with a separate rear washer assembly. Instead the rear washer system shares the same washer tank as the front windshield washer system, but uses a second pump assembly attached to the tank to deliver fluid to the rear window.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the necessary interior trim to access the washer and tank assembly and retainer hardware.
- Disconnect the electrical lead from the washer pump.
- Disconnect the washer fluid lines.
- Remove the tank mounting bolts and remove the tank from the vehicle.
- Install the tank in position and secure with the retainer bolts. Tighten the bolts snugly.
- Connect the fluid lines.
- Connect the washer electrical lead, and fill the tank.
- Install any previously removed interior trim.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Check the operation of the pump.