REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the electrical lead from the washer pump.
- Remove the washer tank cover, if equipped.
- Disconnect the washer fluid lines.
- Remove the tank mounting bolts and remove the tank from the vehicle.
- Install the tank in position and secure with the retainer bolts. Tighten the bolts snugly.
- Connect the fluid lines.
- Install the washer tank cover, if equipped.
- Connect the washer electrical lead, and fill the tank.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Check the operation of the pump.