Removal & Installation
- Remove the air intake assembly.
- Remove the intercooler, if equipped.
Remove the clutch hose from the slave cylinder.
NOTEImmediately plug the hose to prevent fluid from spilling.
- Remove the slave cylinder from the transmission.
- Apply multi-purpose grease to the contact point of the release lever and slave cylinder.
- Install the slave cylinder and tighten the mounting bolts to 28 ft. lbs. (37 Nm).
- Connect the clutch hose to the slave cylinder. Tighten the nut to 13 ft. lbs. (18 Nm).
- Bleed the clutch system. Refer to -Hydraulic System Bleeding- in this section.
- Install the intercooler.
Install the air intake assembly.