Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the PVC hose from the PVC pipe.
- Remove the air bypass valve from the intercooler.
- Remove the bolts which retain the intercooler to the bracket.
- Loosen the clamps which connect the turbocharger and intercooler duct.
- Loosen the clamps which connect the throttle body and the intercooler.
- Separate the intercooler duct from the turbocharger.
- Remove the intercooler sensor from the throttle body.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.