Removal & Installation
- Remove the steering wheel. Refer to -Steering Wheel, Removal & Installation- in this section.
- Remove the steering column covers.
- Remove the two retaining screws, remove the combination switch.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the lower instrument panel cover.
- Remove the screws that secure the upper steering column cover to the lower column cover.
- Disconnect the wiring harness from the combination switch.
- Remove the mounting screws.
- Remove the combination switch.
Installation is the reverse order of removal.