Removal & Installation
- Remove the steering wheel. Refer to -Steering Wheel, Removal & Installation- in this section.
- Remove the steering column covers.
- Remove the two retaining screws, remove the combination switch.
Before installing combination switch, check to ensure that combination switch is off and front wheels are set in the straight ahead position.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the lower instrument panel cover.
- Remove the screws that secure the upper steering column cover to the lower column cover.
- Disconnect the wiring harness from the combination switch.
- Remove the mounting screws.
- Remove the combination switch.
Installation is the reverse order of removal.