Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel.
Remove the caliper assembly, and do not disconnect the brake lines. Hang the caliper securely from the strut using mechanics wire. Refer to -Brake Caliper, Removal & Installation- to remove the caliper assembly.
CAUTIONDo not let the caliper hang by the brake hoses.
- Pull down and release the parking brake.
- Remove the rotor.
- If the rotor is difficult to remove, try the following methods to remove:
- Installation is the reverse order of removal.
- Adjust the parking brake.