Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Loosen the wheel nuts.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the tire and wheel.
- Remove the union bolt. Disconnect the brake line from the brake caliper. Be sure to properly catch the fluid to avoid damage to painted surfaces and improper disposal.
- Remove the bolt retaining the lock pin to the caliper body.
- Remove the caliper from its mounting.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Tighten the caliper retaining bolts to 89 ft. lbs. (120 Nm).
- Check the brake fluid level, correct as required.
- Bleed the hydraulic system, as required.