Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Loosen the wheel nuts.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the tire and wheel.
- Remove the caliper bolt.
Raise the caliper body and properly support it.
NOTEDo not disconnect the brake fluid line from the caliper.
- Remove the pads.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Apply a thin coat of Molykote M7439, or equivalent to the pad clip.
- Apply a thin coat of Molykote AS-880N (part number K0779YA010) or equivalent to the contact surface between the pad and pad inner shim.
- Apply a thin coat of Molykote AS-880N (part number K0779YA010) or equivalent to the three contact surfaces between the inner shim and outer shim of the outer pads.
- Check the brake fluid level, correct as required.
- Bleed the hydraulic system, as required.