Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Properly relieve the fuel system pressure. Remove the fuel cap.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the collector cover.
- If removing the right side injectors, remove the air cleaner case.
- If removing the left side injectors, remove the battery. Remove the alternator harness from the left side fuel line protector cover.
- Remove the fuel line protector cover(s).
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the fuel injector.
- Remove the engine harness from the fuel injector line.
- Remove the bolt that hold the fuel injector line to the intake manifold.
- Remove the fuel injector while lifting up the fuel injector line.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Be sure to use new O-rings and insulators.
- Start the engine and check for leaks, correct as required.