Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the ground cable from the battery.
- Remove the driver-s airbag module. Refer to Air Bag System.
- Remove the steering wheel.
Remove the screws and remove the steering column covers (upper & lower).
- Disconnect the connector from the combination switch.
Remove the screws which secure the switch, then remove the combination switch.
- Install in the reverse order of removal.
- Before installing steering wheel, be sure to adjust the direction of roll connector with steering.